5.31.2013

A new chapter from the same book.

Hey there everyone! It has been some time since I wrote on this blog. I plan to keep it updated with photos, stories and all such things.

2013 has been such a great year so far. I started the year racing with Team Mikes Bike pb INCASE, for me it was such a great fit with a relaxed atmosphere. It was a 10 year reunion with the two teammates I raced and had a ton of fun with as a JR. I really can't thank Mikes Bikes enough for everything they provided for me to race my bike and actually showing me what its like to have a lot of fun in the process. I am going to miss the guys for sure, but I am looking forward to building the new relationships with my new pro team Amore & Vita

With this fresh start of blogging, please feel free to interact with me by commenting here, sending me Tweets @the_hollywood, following my Instagram dholly_wood. Have questions, please ask them! Hopefully we can get things rolling enough where I can do some giveaways from my sponsors.

2 comments:

Lester Benitez said...

Hey Daniel , it was nice meeting you in the trai in Virginia , today. I did't even cross in my mind that it was you. Typically guys in a team riding in a group in this area have a big egos , and I was surprise that you started a conversation with me, when I look into your profile I realized that you are a Rock Star. But more than a great cyclist you are a down on earth and great guy. So you have a new fan, and my friends cyclist don't even believe that I met you like this. ...sorry my bad English , I'm from Guatemala

Lester Benitez

Unknown said...

Hello Daniel – just wanted to say thanks for letting me tag along for several miles at the end of my ride today on the W&OD! It was great riding and talking with you!! Thanks also for the help when my chain came off.
Jay McKain
www.jay.mckain.com