6.15.2007

So I'm bummed.

I totally missed the premier of MASH SF. This bike racing has me all over and I miss some great great things. I can't wait to some how get a hold of the DVD.

Its so awesome when some of these guys come out to the track and rock it on a Saturday. Plus, simply what they do is ART, these guys have better bike handling than 99% of any bike racer; road, mtb, cross, bmx, and track racers. Tons and Tons of respect flow there way.

The new shirts is a must get, they simply look amazing. PLUS the PHILxMASH colab Absolutely SICK, Starting today funds to get a set. Hopefully they ain't BANK!

3 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

keep me posted about Riggs, dholla.

thanks,
m

sanjuro said...

forget those fixie fags. Here's Brian going wall riding during the last Critical Mass

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/sanjuro_kurosawa/Critical%20Mass/cm04.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/sanjuro_kurosawa/Critical%20Mass/cm05.jpg

DHOLLA said...

Thats nothing that a true OG couldnt do on a fixie.