4.02.2008

Hey all!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Since my crash my head and body has been in different place I'm not used to. Everything is going real slow, it seems my body what start up again and that has been really frustrating. The training is slowly getting better and I'm starting to feel okay on the bike again. It's not like it is one big problem, just a whole bunch of little ones in different places on my body. One foot in front of the other as I walk down the path of recovery.

I leave for Spain today for a 3 day stage race. The terrain is supposed to be up and down and windy. I hope my climbing legs havn't left me to much, cause it would be really nice to have a good ride. The weather is supposed to be a lot better there too so that should help thing too.

I'll take some pics and post them up when I remember.

3 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

I"m glad you are back on the mend. I'm sad you had to go thru that turmoil. It's amazing how our mind and body actually work together to keep us up and moving around. Ride On! And good luck with the muscles. A Karen

Anonymous said...

Daniel,
Great to here you are going go again. You are a tuff strong guy. We are all excited about your racing this year. Thanks for the update, when will you be come back? Take some picturs for us..

Darryl

veloandvino said...

hey ya burrito riding youngen.

what ya been up to over there????

its tough to yea and rahhh

when ya ain't holla n.

bad news I just found out that a chx burrito has 17000000 calories.

gonna have to cut back to one per weeek:)

hellya misses ya.